New Store Opening Bootcamp
Accelerate your dispensary opening with retail professionals who will help you open compliantly while saving time, money and resources. Licensees who complete Forte’s NSO bootcamp course will,
- Competitively set themselves up for success to sustain market saturation
- Develop scalable and repeatable retail plans and operations which will in turn choreograph the success of their future growth
- Learn from other markets’ mistakes! Spend strategically and intentionally
1) DISCOVERY & KICKOFF
We’ll discuss your background and business, so that we can build a custom curriculum and schedule to meet your needs.
How to plan a dispensary that matches your vision, meshes with your values, and meets its full potential.
3) RETAIL DESIGN & FLOW
How to design a dispensary that’s compliant, secure, profitable, and a pleasure to shop and work in.
How to hire, train, and motivate your dispensary managers and employees.
5) PARTNER PLANNING
The types of vendors and services providers that can help you launch and run your dispensary, and how to find the right ones for you.
All the regulations you need to follow, including those around security, reporting, finance, taxation and HR.
7) PRODUCT PLANNING
How to pick and stock the best selection of products at your dispensary.
How to successfully market your dispensary both online and off, in a fully-compliant way.
Covers SOPs and how to use the Forte SOP platform to standardize and maintain your procedures.
10) LEADERSHIP TRAINING
How to run a dispensary at a high level, and lead and manage your team effectively.
11) OPENING KICK-OFF
Review topics, answer any lingering questions, and prep for opening day and beyond.
Services & Materials Included
As part of the Forte Bootcamp, you will also receive services and materials including:
- Dozens of custom-written SOPs
- Access to the online Forte SOP platform
- Business plan development
- Social impact plan development
- Store launch workback calendar
- Dispensary floorplan templates
- Dispensary floorplan design
- Custom product planning analysis
Apply to Forte Bootcamp Now
Spaces for the bootcamp are limited. Please fill out this brief questionairre for consideration.